Sunday, July 17, 2011

Guys help me out on someone hacking into my wee world account?!?

Someone said they'll give my avatar a makeover and I was like okay. I gave them my password so they can do the thing to my avatar. They said I can sign on again in five minutes. Five minutes passed and I got what I wanted. I played with it and signed off. They promised they wouldn't hack me and they said they did this for 2 years. Okay, anyways, today I sign on to that account and it wouldn't let me in. I thought, ok, I googled search my account and I clicked the link. My account completely changed. I got my makeover but she put different things on it. But it won't let me sign in my account. How can I get back on and report the person? Thanks. This might not be important to you but I love Wee World a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment