Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm really confused right now?

Hi, I'm 12 years old and I don't think I'm conceited, but I'm worried I will be next year. My mom just gave me a long speech on how things might not be exactly what I picture in the future, but it's okay to dream big. Basically, I'm repainting my room this summer, and getting my eyebrows done, and wearing makeup, etc next year (8th Grade) and I'm really self conscious, so I'm trying to build up my confidence. She kind of worried me that I'll become conceited. I'm not-right now, at least. And I care about other people, seriously, I don't just care about outer beauty, inner means SO much to me. I watch beauty gurus on YouTube and I've learned so much from them, so looking good and making yourself presentable will help me next year, that's why I'm giving myself a mini "makeover." What are ways to prevent me from being conceited, and what are your thoughts right now? Please, serious answers only. I had a rough childhood by the way, my dad was very strict and my parents would fight all the time, so it was hard for me. I turned to the internet at only 8 years old and now, almost everyday beauty and fashion interests me (outer beauty too). Can I get some answers on what you think of this story? Honestly, I don't have a question, but do I sound conceited? Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment