Monday, July 11, 2011

Ideas for a teen girl sophisticated bedroom?

I'm moving rooms so I get to do a little room makeover. Not everything new, but I can paint it and get some decorations and stuff. My furniture is white and there is hardwood floors. Originally I wanted aqua blue and green and then I wanted mint but I'm not so sure. I was looking around on the internet and I really like the chocolate brown and light blue scheme and the French scheme. With the brown and blue, i wouldn't be able to get any black which could be a problem. And for the French scheme which is typically black and white with a few other color accents, I want more colors. I don't like the idea of white walls and I can't get black if I wanted to. But i do like the idea of pictures of the eiffel tower and French stuff in there. I want small shag rugs if that has any influence. Any ideas on specific paint colors would be appreciated. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment